how to password protect an excel file

 

how to password protect an excel file

 

how to password protect an excel file

how to password protect an excel file

Hi everyone. today I want to show you in this Video (how to password protect an excel file)

step by step Learning You don't have to download any software. It's totally free.

Now this is our Excel document. Open the Excel document. Go to file menu.

and here click on the info command.  Then going to protect wordbook right click here.

Then click on Encrypt with password. Now here you have to enter your password.

which you want to. I want to enter a password 100. to click on ok my password 100

You have to repeat your password Here I repeat password again to click on ok.

Set a Password to protect your Excel File Then save your Document.

I want to open you document. I open Excel document.

you see this document is password protected. Please enter a password.

But if I enter 100, the same password that we have entered there you have to click on ok.

Now as you can see that document is now open.

So in this way you can how to password protect an excel file

by setting your password It's a very easy way. If you liked this video

please hit the like button and do subscribe to my channel for more updates.

 

More detail sees in this video




Post a Comment

if you have any doubts please let me know

Previous Post Next Post