How to remove password from pdf file?

 

How to remove password from pdf file?


How to remove password from pdf file?

 

Hi everyone. today I want to show you in this Video

(how to removing password from pdf file. small pdf password remover)

 step by step Learning

So before I start, let me clear one thing. This only work when you know your password.

For example, I have a password file here and each time I have to type this password to open this file. Okay.

So I want to remove the password production. Okay. So just follow the easy step.

First make a folder then move pdf to folder pdf open with chrome browser and then press

(ctrl+p) to go to print option like this. And here on the printer Select Microsoft Print

to PDF and then Select All and simply click on print give the file name.

I will do the final like this and save it. Okay, close it. Now we have saved one file so

just open, that's it. Your password is gone. So this is an easy way to

removing password from pdf file. un lock pdf.  It's a very easy way.

Thanks for watching guys. Catch you next video please like share subscribe.

Thank you very much. Bye.

 

More detail sees in this video

 


Post a Comment

if you have any doubts please let me know

Previous Post Next Post